Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crib & Kicks...




So first off we bought a crib. I'm way excited about it but it won't even ship out until 1/10/2009, so I won't be seeing it for a while. It's fun now that we know what we are having so I can start planning and shopping. So everytime when the baby kicks and I'm with Rustin I tell him to feel and as soon as he puts his hand on my stomach he stops kicking. It's very frustrating. The other day you could see him kicking on my stomach and he was doing it for quite awhile so I yelled at Rustin to come in the room and told to him watch and sure enough he stopped kicking right then. Last night I was sleeping (which seems like something I do alot now) and Rustin came in to get into bed and put his hand on my stomach and right then the baby kicked, Rustin kept pushing on my stomach and the baby would kick every time, it was very cool because I have been wanting Rustin to feel him for quite some time now. So I posted a picture of my belly because there have been quite a few requests for one. I didn't start showing until about week 21.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Cute crib and cute belly. You know that really isn't fair that it took you that long to start showing. I think I started showing at 10 weeks. Ugh.

Michelle said...

Love the crib and your little belly is so cute! Feeling Colby kick and move around in my tummy was my very favorite part of being pregnant! Isn't it so cool :)!

Cole & Jess said...

I LOVE the belly...oh and the crib is cute. We need to get together. I tried to call you the other day, I was by your house.

Shay and Nick said...

Look at your cute belly!!! It's so cute!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I want a baby! Ha

Ness said...

Thanks for posting the pic of the belly. You still don't show in scrubs. You look really good.

Danielle and Ryan said...

Ok girl, you can totally tell your pregnant when you aren't in scurbs. You look cute with a little baby bump :)

Luke and Kimmy said...

Why is it that babies do that? I had the same problem at first. Luke could never feel the kicks...at first anyway. You look so beautiful.

WE better see your face at the Veigel party coming up...NO EXCUSES!