Sunday, June 28, 2009

Camping

Rustin wins with the Bigger fish




Our little caterpillar

Hiking



My Boys


Ryker loves to sit up

Swimming at Surf N Swim

Grandma Veigel


He thought this was funny, I couldn't believe he could hold that much poop inside him


Ha ha, this is hilarious. Ryker is totally looking pissed off at Cohen for being a cry-baby


Yeah for cousins



Ryker and his friend Drake


Our first drive-inn with Ryker

Ryker is growing so fast and is smiling and laughing. more each day He loves to sit up in his bumbo. He is holding his head up great and sleeping really well at night. We went camping this weekend with the Miller's. It was a lot of fun. We went fishing, played games, went hiking and ate great food. Ryker does great camping and loves being outside. I started working again. It hasn't been to bad, we've been lucky enough to have family watch him. I felt a little rusty the first few days but it's all coming back fast and the hospital has been very busy. I've been painting the kitchen and family room. I just need to touch up a few spots and I'll post some pictures. Rustin went to Moab last weekend for a Father-Son fast pitch tournament, I didn't like not having him home but he had a lot of fun and it was a nice weekend with his dad. Ryker is the joy of our life and we feel so blessed. We are enjoying our summer and our time off of school.

15 comments:

Amber said...

hey guys!!!! We found your blog through Ashley's cousin Amy's...Rich just wants to say HOLY CRAP...I think you'll know what picture he is refferring to! Ryker is darling, and he is getting big SO fast...enjoy him, cause they just keep growing!

Hope all goes well with his soft spot...no fun! Sorry!

Shay and Nick said...

Oh my gosh, looks like everything is still going well. Ryker is darling the blow out picture looks nasty...how did you clean that up. I would of had to pass that one along to Nick...We need to get together. We had fun catching up and chattin at Jessica's wedding let's get together!

Michelle said...

What cute pictures! That was a pretty nasty blowout!! I love the picture of Ryker looking at his cousin crying, ha ha!!

the boy and girl. said...

Okay, you look like one super hot momma! It's an accomplishment if I take a shower every 3 days! :) You guys are so cute! Ryker looks just like Jared's baby! They could be twins! How fun to have another baby his age! How are you guys? With all the !!!!!'s I just did it would sound like I'm YELLING this at you, but I promise I'm not. hah

Matt and Marci said...

Oh I love that you took Ryker camping! He is so darling... what a fun way to enjoy your summer!

Amy said...

Such cute pictures Ashley!! You have such a cute family. I am jealous of all the fun things you are doing, camping, swimming, and even painting. Can't wait to see the after pics!

Oh and how do you know Amber and Rich???

Kayc said...

He is getting so big! And I haven't even seen him :( You look great! Miss you girl!

Unknown said...

Nice blowout! Awesome when that happens! Those pics of Ryker and Cohen are awesome, especially the pissed off one. I LOVE it! This is the first time I thought Cohen looked like Jared. Looks like you're having fun.

Iverson's said...

HOLY COW! ha ha That's quite the blow out. I'm glad your back at work and I get to see you again :-)

Rich'n'Rach said...

You guys are such a fun little family!!! I was totally eating when I saw that poop picture, by the way hahaha yuck! It was fun to see you guys on the 4th - hope we can get together again soon! Love you!

Kellie Henry said...

Wow! That is a lot of poop!! HA HA and I love his pissed off face! He is so dang cute!

the boy and girl. said...

Sorry I never called you back! We were in Bountiful for a homecoming. Thanks for remembering my pants! We'll have to catch up soon!

Luke and Kimmy said...

Wow your summer looks awesome! Great pics too. I especailly love the caterpillar pic and of course the blowout. Life just isn't complete until you've had to clean up a baby blowout!

Matt and Lindsay said...

hey send me your email and I will send you an invite to our blog mattlindsmyers@gmail.com

Matt & Ali said...

WE NEED TO HANG OUT AGAIN! I KEEP TELLING MATT THAT HE NEEDS TO GO TO LUNCH WITH RUSTIN SO THAT HE CAN GIVE YOU RYKER'S GIFT! WE ARE SO BAD! SCHOOL ENDS SOON AND WE WILL HAVE TO PLAN SOMETHING. WE NEED TO SEE YOUR HOUSE!