Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bronson Neil Miller



















He loves pickles and cheese



The first time Ryker saw his Brother




Old Car
New Car

Bronson Neil Miller was born February 17th at 11:11 pm, 8 lbs 5 oz, 21 inches long. He is already 6 weeks old. He is the cutest little thing and we love having him. Ryker has been such a good big brother and really loves Bronson. The delivery went really fast. We got to the hospital at 7 pm and I was a 4+, they broke my water around 7:45 and I was about a 5, I got the epidural and I was a 5+, then about 1 hour later I was a 10, Pushed a few times and he was here, did it all in about 4 hours. It was great. We found out Ryker had RSV on 2 days before Bronson was born, so Ryker didn't get to see him until we brought him home Sunday night. He was so excited when he saw him, it was the cutest thing, he kept wanting to hold him. I've been feeling really good, and it's fun being home with my boys. I wish the weather would warm up though so we could go outside more. Ryker turns 2 on Saturday and we are going to take him to the Zoo. I am so excited it will be his first time, he loves animals and can name them all. He also loves Toy Story and so we are going to have a Toy Story birthday party. We sold my cute Mazda that I bought before we got married:( I was sad, but it kept having problems and was consistently in the shop. We bought a 2008 Honda Accord, it is a lot smoother of a ride and fits the carseats side by side great and I still fit in the back seat with them. If anyone knows a trick to get pictures on your blog faster I would love to know. I don't blog much because uploading pictures on the Blog takes forever.

2 comments:

Ness said...

He is SOOO cute Ash. Isn't it awesome to have two boys? They will be the best of friends before you know it.
As for the pictures. I edit all my pictures with photoscape. I think it must make them smaller because I've never had issues with it uploading slow.
Good luck! Can't wait to see you at work again.

Unknown said...

AShley, love that you blogged! Those pictures are beyond darling. YOu need to change your photo uplaod settings. go to Dashboard, settings, basic, then scroll down to global settings where it says select post editor- choose updated editor. questions- email me i can help ya- alyann18@yahoo.com
Congrats on the new baby!
Alyssa Dean