Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hair Cut!

Bronson is 7 months old now.  He rolls over, sits up, and is crawling all over.  He is so smiley and fun.  Ryker and him are best friends, and Ryker is enjoying that Bronson is old enough that he can play with him now.  Ryker is 2 1/2.  He loves to sing songs, count to 10, do somersaults, watch mickey mouse clubhouse and play play play. 

I cut my hair.  I've been wanting to for a long time but keep chickening out.  So thanks to my sister-in-law I finally did it.  It is really fun and a nice change.




We took Ryker to lagoon, he had a lot of fun.






 My brother had Friday off so he called me to go to the Dinosaur park with our boys.  They had fun together and ran around the whole time. 


 We went to the trout farm yesterday and went through the corn maze.  They got to pick pumpkins at the end.

 Feeding the fish at the trout farm.
 They wanted to paint their pumpkins:)
 My very long hair!!!

 I donated it to locks of love!
 I haven't ever had short hair, it has been fun!