Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We Bought A HOUSE!!!

Merry Christmas!!! We finally closed and the house is ours!!! We signed on Monday and got the keys today. This is what Rustin and I got for Christmas from each other. Best Christmas present ever. I'm way excited and can't wait to start moving stuff in. We are getting the carpets cleaned on Thursday at 4:00 so we won't be able to move furniture in until Friday. I have the babies room picked out and everything. We have been living with my parents in their basement for the past 6 months while we were looking for a house. It has been a blessing being able to live with them and save up. Thanks to my parents and Cory for putting up with us. Also thanks Marie Parks for all your help (she is one of our friends and was our realtor). She was absolutely great and so much fun to look at houses with and helped us so much. I'm excited to unpack all of our stuff again and believe it or not I'm excited to grocery shop and cook. Oh and I'm very excited about being able to park in the garage. This past year has been full of different adventures and I am thrilled about the new ones we get to start this year. Happy New Year to everyone and thanks to all of our friends and family. We Love You!!!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Cute house Ashley! I am so excited for you guys!

Shay and Nick said...

Nice house Ash!!! I'm so jealous, I think that's what we're going to do next, is move in with Nick's parents and save up!!! If you need help moving Nick and I came help!!! Rustin and Nick have a class together so let us know seriously! Love You!

Anonymous said...

Nice house! congrats... that's totally awesome.

Unknown said...

Ash and Rustin this is so cool :) I laughed when I saw the pic and your car was already in the garage. You guys are so cute. I'm excited to help you move. YEAH!!!! Congratulations. Now you get to invite us over for dinner every night since you're so excited to cook :) We love you.

Kara J said...

Jealous!! I want one. (2 more years at Lon's parents...) It's charming! Now you'll have to throw a house-warming party so I can come see it. ;) Congratulations, Ashley!

Luke and Kimmy said...

That is so great! Being able to call you house your own is one of the best things. Have fun moving in!

Cole & Jess said...

ASH it is so cute!!! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to come over and see it. Let me know if you need any help. I'm looking forward to Wednesday!

Kellie Henry said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! What a fun time for you guys! Love your house!

The Hall Family said...

Ashley way to go on the house! It is darling! I am so happy for you guys! That will be so fun to bring your sweet new baby to a house that is all yours! I want to come see it! Again congrats! That is so exciting!

Matt and Jackie said...

Congrats, that is so awesome! The house looks cute.

Stef said...

Hey you two. Cute house. I need to come see it. I hear you have it all decorated. Congratulations!!