Sunday, February 1, 2009

30 weeks down 10 more to go!

30 Weeks!
FOR SALE!!!

Rustin keeps reminding me that I need to update our blog but I am not very good at it. Here is what is new. I am 30 weeks and still growing. Being pregnant has been a lot of fun. He sticks his butt up sometimes and makes my stomach totally lopsided and loves to kick me the hardest when I have the laptop laying on my stomach. We went and registered yesterday and it got me even more excited. I found bedding that I like which is great because I have been stressing about that. We decided we are going to paint the babies room so I'll post a picture once it's done (it might be awhile so be patient). We like the name Ryker Rustin Miller and it's top on our list right now. We have been trying it out to see how it sounds. Rustin and I have been busy with school and work. I started to BSN program up at Weber this semester for nursing and Rustin is studying Business. We are loving our house and are still working on the decorating but are just about finished. We are also thinking about selling Rustin's car it's a 1985 Nissan 300 Z i think, ha ha if you know anyone that wants a fun old sports car let them know ours is for sale. Rustin drew out for the Turkey hunt with his brother-in-law Dustin and cousin Cody, the hunt is in April and they are so excited.

14 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see your house and little nursery. We need to go to dinner again!

Cole & Jess said...

Ash you look so HOTT!! So when are we going to go to dinner???? Hopefully we go before the babe comes...and I want to see your cute house!!! Call me sometime or just answer my phone calls when I call! LOVE YA

Michelle said...

Crazy, you're going to have a baby in 10 weeks! :) That's so exciting! You look great. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and it with your busy lives :).

Anonymous said...

You'll love being a mom! Enjoy this last ten weeks, time will pass by so fast!

Amy said...

Love the baby belly. You look so cute! You went back to school? Yuck. Well, I should say good for you. I am sure you liked school more than I did!

Kellie Henry said...

You look so cute! You are getting so close that is super exciting. Love the name Ryker!

andyandmorganp said...

Hey Ashley congrats on your baby!! I'm sure he'll be so cute- i love the name Ryker! I thinks it fits you guys!! Say hello to your Family- you all are so aweome!!!

Kim said...

Your baby bump is so cute! I hope these last 10 weeks are nothing but fun and memorable for you guys!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you, sis. You're going to be the best mom in the world. You're a natural and a sweetheart. I'm so excited to meet him. Your pregnant pic is so cute. Remember to take one of your adorable belly :)
Didn't one of mom's friends want that car? Let me know what I can do to help paint or set up stuff.

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

You are so cute!! You are going to be such a great mom. I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. That is so exciting!!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Ash you are the cutest Pregnant woman I know! You look adorable. I'm so jealous you are so close and I have so far to go. Where are you two living now? We really should get together sometime.

Sale and Jaimee said...

Hey Ashley! I stumbled on your blog from Stephaie Chugg. You look great! I cant believe how soon you will be a mommy! Its the best ever! I love the name Ryker and I love the crib. I have one similar and love it. I also have that pack n play and it has been a life saver! You are going to be a great Mommy.

Janelle V said...

Ashley you look so great! Being a mom is the best! You are going to love it! Ryker is my nephew's name, so obviously I love it! Congrats on being so close to motherhood! Being pregnant was fun, but being a parent is so much better!

Anonymous said...

Did you really have to torture me with that country music on your blog? The first thing that I hear! Gosh, c'mon! :) Way cute house! You such a cute preger!