Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yeah I'm a 2 and some house pictures!!!

At the Cabin for Valentines Day with our Best Friends!!!
The Cabin

Our Bathroom which I am very proud of my decorating!!!




We love the shower and tub in the bathroom so I had to show it off.

Our walk in closet, which we LOVE!

Our Bedroom



The Babies room we are still painting




The kitchen, we just finished painting!

The family room


This is the front room, right when you walk in the house.

So I have really been slacking at this Blogging. Here is the latest. I went to the doctor today and I am dilated to a 2, that is very exciting it means we are getting closer to being parents. I was a 0 on Thursday so I feel like I am making great progress. My doctor is going out of town on the 8th and I am due on the 10th so if all goes well we will be induced on the 3rd, I am hoping that he will just come on his own before that though! He is still really high and as hard as we try he doesn't seem like he wants to drop yet. So this is what we've done since the last post. We painted the kitchen and started painting the babies room. We went to St George this weekend for Spring Break to hang out with my Grandma Veigel. She is so much fun to hang out with and it was great to see her. It was warm down there and felt great outside. We test drove some vehicles and went to see Paul Blart Mall Cop, it was a great show we laughed the whole time. For Valentines we went up to Rustins Grandparents cabin in Bear Lake with some friends. We went sledding, played the Wii and XBox, games, watched each others wedding videos and ate an amazing Dinner thanks to Sarah. The house is amazing and it has been so much fun so far, we are still working on decorating but we are getting close. Rustin is being a great sport about painting:)

9 comments:

Amy said...

Cute house Ashley. I am impressed with you bathroom as well! It will be fun to see you and your pregnant belly on Thursday!!

Michelle said...

Your house is sooo cute! All of your decorating looks awesome! You need to have a little house warming party :). I guess you're a little busy with the baby stuff though! That's great that you're dilated to a 2. He'll be here before you know it! I can't wait to see you at your baby shower tonight!

Brett and Lex said...

What a great house!! :) You should be proud of the bathroom - super cute!

Unknown said...

I love it Ash! I really need to see you more. I'm so excited it's almost time. Tell Rustin awesome job with the painting. I love your house. Your bathroom is my favorite!

Iverson's said...

Geez ash I just need to hire you to decorate my house. I've lived here for 3 months and have done the bathroom and just starting on the kitchen. Way to be motivated! Im so excited for the little one :-)

Kellie Henry said...

Your house is so cute!!!! I love all your decorating. I can't believe how close you are, that is so exciting.

Rich'n'Rach said...

I wish we'd known you were in St. George, too, we could've met up for lunch or something--we were down visiting Rich's fam. I always think of you girls when we drive through Fillmore, and I probably always will. Your house is awesome--I'm jealous of your decorating skills! I'm excited to see you at your shower next weekend...if you even make it that long! Love ya!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Your house looks so cute! I saw a little bit the other night, now you just need to have a big party and have everyone over! But I totally understand with your little guy coming soon. The last thing you need is a house full of crazies! I'm so excited your little Ryker will be here soon! Good luck with everything!

Matt & Ali said...

Hey Ashley! Your house is darling! Im so jealous! Sounds like the little one will be coming soon. We can't wait to see him. We already have a cute little gift for him! Best of luck!