Friday, September 11, 2009

Craftyness



The necklace I made



We had a girls day and made watches





Ryker and his Girlfriend Kaymbree at the beach







Attempting to Eat Peas

I missed the shrimp and it hit me in the face


We celebrated our 2 year anniversary last month. I can't believe it has been that long already. We went out to eat at Tepanyaki's and then saw GI Joe, went swimming and spent the night in Salt Lake. The next day we were going to go to Cowabunga Bay but it was raining that morning so it was closed. We headed up to Park City and shopped and went to see Harry Potter, went swimming, ate, and had a blast. Rustin surprised me and we spent the night in Park City. It was a great break from being a mom. I got to sleep without having to wake up and feed Ryker.

So I have the most crafty mom, sister and aunt. They have been helping me lately at making all sorts of crafts. I am so excited about it and I have been having so much fun making everything that I had to show them off. We found the coolest store in Salt Lake that sells the wood and then you just paint it and put it together. So easy and fun.

Our backyard grass is no good, so we are starting over. We bought the house in January and the grass just plain sucks. We are killing the backyard and planting new grass for Ryker to have a backyard to play in next summer. So the hardwork starts tonight, I'm kind of dreading it but I can't wait for good grass that we can play in. School also started for both us, not fun. It seems to be going good so far. Ryker is growing so fast and loves to play with toys now. He just turned 5 month and is laughing, smiling and babbling all the time.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all the cute crafts you've been making! Ryker is adorable! Happy 2nd year anniversary, sounds like you had a fun one! Good luck with school, your yard, and everything else you guys have going on :)!

Amanda said...

Fun crafts! You are very talented! What is that store in Salt Lake called? Ryker is starting to look so much like Rustin. Such a cutie. Happy Anniversary!
How is school with a little one? that will be us next semester.

Kellie Henry said...

Okay Ms. Crafty you need to have a girls day with me and teach me to be crafty!!! I love the necklace and watch!! So I am your student Yoda!! LOL. Ryker is so dang cute!

Unknown said...

that first picture of Ryker is awesome! He's so cute! Sorry about the lawn, the crafts look so good! Let's do more!

Amy said...

Love your crafts. I have always wanted to make those watches too! So cute. And I am pretty sure I have been to the store you are talking about. Love that store!

Lisette said...

Ryker is getting so big!!! Can't believe how fast time flies. How are you guys? Miss seeing you each week at church. Hey, so I absolutely love those cute wood letters...can I ask where you found them in SLC? Let me know. Hope we see you guys soon....