Saturday, October 17, 2009

6 months and ready to Roll!





























First Hair Cut



Makayla Hood


Ryker turned 6 months old. Crazy how fast time is flying. He weighed in at 17 lbs 6 oz and is 26 inches tall. We got his pictures taken and they are adorable. He is so good everytime. He is getting more fun everyday. He decided he was ready to start rolling last Sunday and now he is rolling all the time. He holds his bottle when he eats and can sit up on his own. He got his first hair cut today. His awesome aunt Sandy cut it for him. She is the one that watches him while I'm at work. She is the best and is getting married on Thursday. He is being a monkey for Halloween, it is so cute. We got some pictures of him in his costume. Rustin and I are going on a cruise in January with a bunch of our friends. We decided to get scuba certified so we can scuba dive on our cruise. We just finished the class on Thursday and can't wait to swim with some fish. My sister Tiffany had her baby on Wednesday. She let me and my mom be in there while Makayla was born. She weighs 7 lbs 13 oz and is 20 inches long. She came at 11:12 p.m. She is beautiful with lots of dark brown hair. She is going to be the little angel of their home and she is going to get spoiled. There are 10 boys under the age of 5 on my mom's side and this is the first girl.

5 comments:

the boy and girl. said...

Ash those pictures are sooo cute! Isn't the haircut the best? It makes them look like such a little man! He is such a stud-muffin!

Michelle said...

Ryker is sooo cute! I love the pictures! I'm a little jealous of you guys going on the cruise. I wish we were on the right baby schedule so we could go with but unfortunately we aren't :(!

Amy said...

Cute pics of Ryker! He looks just like Rustin its amazing.

Unknown said...

I have to laugh at the pics with the football- such his dad's kid- Brian has convinced our little Addison to play and watch football- I'm afraid she is going to be all boy!! He sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Ryker are ADORABLE! I love them! He's so cute.