Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas and Ryker is 9 months old already!












He didn't quite know what to do

So we helped him out



The Cousins

I made these Stockings with my Sister



Our Wall!

We had a great Christmas it was way fun having Ryker and it makes the holidays so much fun. We went up to Logan on Christmas Eve with Rustin's family and hung out and ate and opened some presents. Christmas morning we went to Rustin's parents and ate breakfast with his cousins then went over to my parents and hung out with my extended family and ate dinner. Ryker got spoiled. Rustin and I are going on a cruise for Christmas with our friends there is about 8 couples going. We are going to Panama, Belize and Costa Rica. We got scuba certified last semester and so we are going scuba diving in Belize. I am so excited and my snorkel gear came today. It scary leaving Ryker though for 10 days.

Ryker is 9 months old now. He is crawling everywhere and climbing up stairs now. I was out shoveling snow and I had him down in the family room playing and I would come check on him and every time he was just playing. When I came in after I was done he had climbed up to the next stair. I had no clue he knew how to climb stairs so I put him at the bottom of the stairs and put a toy at the top and he took off like it was a piece of cake and climbed up all of them. It was awesome. He is pulling himself up on things and walking around furniture. He has 2 teeth and a full head of hair now. We have already cut it 3 times and it needs a hair cut again.

We started school again this week. I am in my last semester and will graduate in May with my BSN in nursing. I can't wait. Rustin has 2 semesters left after this one and he will graduate with his bachelors in business and finance.

We are turning the front room of our house into an office. Rustin and his dad framed the wall last week. We are putting the lights in and wiring on Saturday and hopefully sheet rocking and finishing up soon after that. I can't wait, we never use the front room and it will be nice to have the office on the main floor.

4 comments:

Lisette said...

SO CUTE! And boy is he spoiled!!! Both of our kids combined didn't get that many presents from Santa. Either our kids are BAD or Ryker was especially good this year! JK. Cruising in 5 DAYS! OH MY GOSH!

Michelle said...

Hope you guys have sooo much fun on your cruise! I'm a little jealous. Wish we were on the same baby schedule as the rest of you. Ryker is so dang cute! Looks like he had a fun Christmas! Love the cute stockings you made. Hope you guys have a fun trip and wonderful 2010!

Amy said...

congrats on almost being done with school. That is awesome. Ryker is so cute. It was good to see you two at dinner. I think the Veigels need to hang out more...

Iverson's said...

Not to be hypocritical ha ha but this really needs updated ha ha. What are you too busy with school or something? jk