Friday, June 11, 2010

Rykers Birthday, Graduation and The New Office



















This is Ryker the night of his birthday party, this is the only time he's fallen asleep in his highchair






My sister taught me how to make cakes!








































Britt and I at graduation


This is what the room looked like before

Then our friend Tim put in the lights















































Ragging Off

Rustin building our desk
















The entry way with the new wall

The finished room


Ryker turned 1 one April 2nd. It was alot of fun we had a party for him with our families. He didn't eat very much of his cake and was trying to share it with everyone. He got tons of fun new toys and a bsketball hoop and car that he loves. He is just barely tall enough to shoot hoops. He is 14 months now and is getting some mollars. He is running around everywhere and loves to dance to music. His favorite toys are still balls. He is so much fun but is starting to throw tantrums if he doesn't get what he wants.

I graduated in April with my BSN and am done with school forever. I feel like I have all this free time to get the things done that I want to. Rustin is going to school this summer and is getting so close to graduating. He only has a semester or 2 left.


In January we started building a wall to turn our front room into an office. We finally finished it at the end of March. We love the new room and having the office on the main floor.

7 comments:

Devin & Kailie said...

Your house looks so cute! Oh and good job on the cake!! Where'd you get those family pics taken? (kailiemj@hotmail.com)

Michelle said...

What darling family pictures!! Who took them? Ryker is such a cute little one year old! Sounds like he had a fun birthday! You did such a great job on his birthday cakes! Your new office looks great, good job you guys!

Kayc said...

Ashley! Your house looks great! i can't believe Ryker is one already! And congrats on graduating! I am sure you are ecstatic! I love and miss you girl!!!!

Iverson's said...

You updated! Your house looks really cute and I can't believe how good Tiffany is at cakes! Looks cute

Boonie and Jenn said...

Those pictures are so cute! Who took them and where are you at? Glad to see things are going well for you! I need to hire you to make Carter's cake!!!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Your family pictures are amazing! I love the bright colors and the location. Who did them. I seriously love them. Congrats on graduation! That is such a great accomplishment. I can't believe how big Ryker is getting. He is such a little cutie, and WOW on your cake making skills. You are very talented. And good work on your new office. You guys did a great job.

Kellie Henry said...

I love the pic of Ryker passed outin his high chair!! TOO CUTE!! Your house is beautiful of course, and your family looks amazing, like usual!