Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Boy!

Well were having another Boy in February. We are 16 weeks and just announced today to everyone. We thought it would be fun to wait until we knew what we were having. Were way excited and Ryker and him are gonna have so much fun together. I can already feel him kicking inside me. Our due date is February 24th. I want to buy bunk beds now :) We don't have any names and I am stressing about that. It was hard enough finding a name for Ryker.

Rustin also got a new job and starts on the 13th up on base. We are so excited and Rustin is very ready for a change. We have been working on our backyard all summer and the sprinkler system is finished and we are ready to level and plant grass, I can't wait. It has been a lot of work and not much fun. Life is great and were excited to bring another little boy into our home.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! Two boys will be so much fun!

Tawna said...

Congrats! How exciting! I knew but kept my mouth shut waiting for you to announce!

Jared and Lindsey said...

hooray! congrats ash and rustin! I am soooo excited for you. :)

Kara J said...

Yay! That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you Ash! Congrats! Our little boys can be buddies since they'll only be a month apart!

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Woohoo! CONGRATS :) I am due on the 22nd of February! Nice. That is so fun when the first two kids are the same gender cause they have an instant best friend. Sooo excited for you guys!!

The Tams said...

Congrats! We are having another boy too! I was due on September 4th and we still don't have a name for him so don't stress. You have plenty of time! When you are overdue you should definitely have a name! ha ha Oh well!

Kayc said...

Ash! I am so happy for you guys! That is great news! Love ya!!!

Kellie Henry said...

Congrats on the little boy and the new job!!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Congrats! You guys make beautiful baby boys. I can't wait to see this one. Ryker is going to have a little buddy. Good luck with everything!

Michelle said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Two little boys together is SO much fun!!! Thats exciting about the new job too! Good luck with it all :)!!!